Thursday 12 April 2012

BCom-II exam cancelled after paper leaks

BCom second-year exam of Panjab University was cancelled after the question paper was leaked. The exam for Corporate Accounts which was scheduled to be held on Tuesday at 2pm, will now be held on May 3.

A resident of Kitchlu Nagar, Swati Bhandari said, ''I worked very hard to prepare for the exam. I even got up at 4am on exam day to revise but when I reached the examination centre I got to know that it had been cancelled. Now I will have to keep revising till the next date for exam.''

Resident of Rishi Nagar, Mahima Arora said, ''University should take the matter seriously and full-proof security system should be put in place so that such incidents can be avoided in future.''

Resident of Clock Tower, Vasudha Garg said, ''The guilty should be brought to book and punished severely. Thousands of students have been inconvenienced because of a few miscreants.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Reads

Blog Archive